terça-feira, 2 de outubro de 2012

Eh soh isso mesmo: D.R.I-Thrash Zone (Full Album) 1989

Um comentário:

  1. You stopped to update the blog a lot of time ago, It'll be nice if you post something sometime, like your work, the things of the life there, or whatever, cool stuff of europe. I neither know if you're in dublin yet, I lost contact with all your family member a lot of time past.

    I've talked with Samael once, two or three years ago and he told me you're living in Europe.

    Anyway, probably you can't remember me, my name is Rafael and I was a friend of teco and sama that I don't know where they are living too.

    Your way to live always drawing and thinking and creating something new was very nice and the courage to leave and just go searching for opportunities mainly going to another country is very inspirational.

    I think that you won't read probably, but whatever.

    Congratulations and post something, will be cool.

    abraço

    ResponderExcluir